During this SPRYG Seminar, PSR will act as moderator and sketch, together with private and public experts, the major potential of the economic redevelopment of underutilised sites and buildings. You will be given an up-to-date overview of promising locations and strategic advice on environmental issues, risk management and the integration of heritage.
- Keynote: policy & promising brownfield sites
- Economic repurposing of derelict real estate
- Projects: Hertogensite (Leuven), Munt centre and Multi-tower (Brussels)
- Risk management: Exhibition Centre Antwerp
- Compelling debate between stakeholders
The following experts have confirmed their participation:
- Moderator: Johan Geeroms, PSR Brownfield Developers and Chairman of the Brownfield Foundation
- Alderman Carl Devlies, City of Leuven
- Frédéric Van der Planken, Whitewood
- Eli Hemelaer, Vanbreda Risk & Benefits
- Wouter Bervoets, IDEA Consult
- Administrator-general Sonja Vanblaere, Immovable Heritage Agency
So far, more than 30 real estate professionals have already confirmed their attendance. May we welcome you as well?
You can REGISTER through this link.